Draft Agenda for the May 7 BOC Regular Meeting
Of Note: a $1,000 check will be presented to the Friends of Boileau; Public hearing for an ordinance permitting dogs in township parks.
Below is the Draft Agenda for the May 7 Regular meeting of the Upper Moreland Board of Commissioners.
The meeting will take place at the Upper Moreland Township Building, starting at 7 p.m.
A. Donation by Pennypack Questers of $1,000 to Friends of Boileau towards costs to restore farmhouse on Boileau property
PUBLIC HEARING #1871 – 7:00 P.M. – Ordinance No. 1613 – amending Chapter 231, Parks and Recreation, Section 231-2, Park Regulations, to permit dogs where authorized in Township Parks
- Approval of Minutes – April 2, 2012 Regular Meeting
Finance & Administrative Committee
- Reappointment of Mark Drakeley to the Police Pension Fund Committee for a 3-year term to expire 4/7/2015
- Reappointment of Robert Kerrigan to the Police Pension Fund Committee, Alternate position, for a 3-year term to expire 4/7/2015
- Resolution No. R-2012-16 – authorizing execution of Federal Aid Reimbursement Agreement between Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and Upper Moreland Township for Veterans Memorial Park Streambank Restoration project
- Federal Aid Reimbursement Agreement between Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and Upper Moreland Township
Community Development Committee
- Resolution No. R-2012-14 – 2901 Blair Mill Road (Willow Crossing) Request to extend time period for sales trailer to remain on site until February 13, 2013
- Resolution No. R-2012-15 – 2300 Easton Road (Miller’s Ale House) Waiver Request for additional trailer on site until November 15, 2012
Parks & Recreation Committee
- Ordinance No. 1613 – amending Chapter 231, Parks and Recreation, Section 231-2, Park Regulations, to permit dogs where authorized where authorized in Township Parks Resolution No. R-2012-13 – amending Section 231-2, “Park Regulations” of the Code to permit dogs where authorized by Resolution in Township Parks
Public Health & Safety Committee – No action items