Nursing Home Evacuated After Generator Causes Brush Fire
A fire at the Willow Ridge Center caused 80 residents to leave the building.
A brush fire caused by a generator outside of the Willow Ridge Center forced 80 residents to evacuate the building around 2:30 p.m. Tuesday.
The Upper Moreland Police Department confirmed that a generator outside of the building caused a brush fire. According to the police, the fire was "never out of control" and residents were only outside "for a few short minutes" until the fire was under control.
According to the Breaking News Network, residents were moved nearby at Luther Park Personal Assistance until they were eventually let back in the building.