Autumn is here, which means it’s time to take advantage of those Halloween sales that started in August.
Some of your neighbors are already decorating for fall, whether it’s bringing out spooky decorations for Halloween – jack-o-lanterns, tombstones and scarecrows – or less fright and more fall – mums, hay bales and corn stalks.
We want to see those decorations, so post your pictures, and win a prize. You have until Oct. 28 to upload the best photos you have.
In the caption, let us know where the pictures were taken and when. We’d also love to know where you’re from and any other information you think we should know.
Patch editors will choose our 10 favorites pictures, and then you, the reader, can vote for the winner in the comments section of an article that will be posted on Oct. 29. The winner will receive a $50 gift card and
Here are some more details on the contest:
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia who are 13 and older.
- To enter, upload a photo with a caption.
- All entries must be received by 5 p.m., Oct. 28, 2012 Eastern Time.
- You may enter as many photos as you would like.
- Patch editors will choose 10 photos, which will advance to the voting round. Patch readers can vote for their favorite photos by posting in the comments on the article.
- The winner will receive a Patch Pack full of Patch stuff and a $50 gift card and/or a prize package of equal or greater value.
- Click Here for complete Official Rules.