Who's Hiring in Willow Grove: Romp n' Roll, Tony Roni's, More
Need a job? Here are a local companies that are hiring.
Finding a job these days can be extremely difficult, so Patch is trying to make things a little easier by compiling openings in the local area.
Here are the following positions listed this past week on job sites:
- Servers, Runners, Bussers Part & Full Time - Historic Jarrettown Italian Restaurant looking for experienced servers, runners and server assistant.
- IN-SHOPPERS / DELIVERY DRIVERS WANTED! - Jimmy John's is hiring for their new Willow Grove location opening in October. Looking for hard-working, energetic individuals for in-shop and driver positions.
- Massage Therapist - Part-time; Hours are Monday, Wednesday and Thursday in the evening.
- Friendly Customer Service Team - Tony Roni's is looking for individuals looking to join the Customer Service Team.
- Carrabba's Italian Grill-Servers, Host Staff, Bussers, Dish & Carryout - Looking for servers, host staff, bussers, dish & carryout.
- Medical Secretary/Front Desk - Busy pediatric office looking for a new team member for part time days. Job would include front desk as well as secretarial duties and referral entries with Navinet.
- Landscape help - Landscape helper needed. Duties include weed wacking, operating walk behind mowers, debris and leaf removal and other landscaping jobs.
- Arborist/climber- partner - Looking for a safe reliable individual for part-time help. If you're interested in helping with landscaping thats a plus.
- Corporate Cafe Mon-Fri Only - Currently hiring: Full Time, Part Time and Temporary Seasonal Members (Now through the New Year).
- Energetic Instructors and Birthday Hosts Wanted! - Romp n' Roll is seeking energetic instructors and birthday hosts who are responsible for leading classes by following our core curriculum, desk duties, and additional help as needed.
- Deli-Counter Help. Full-time - All Night Deli has immediate openings; responsibilities include: cashiering, stocking and inventorying supplies, kitchen help (making hoagies, cheese steaks, etc), cleaning up after shift.