Invite a friend
Computer Classes for Beginners: Beginning Microsoft Word
Upper Moreland Library offers free computer classes on a variety of topics. All classes require proficiency with a mouse.
If you don't know how to use a mouse or struggle with the task, contact the library to set up a mouse-tutorial.
Beginning Microsoft Word, a two-session introduction to creating and formatting documents using Word 2007, will be held May 29 and June 5 from 3 to 4:30 p.m., or May 31 and June 7 from 7 to 8:30 p.m.
Classes are free and open to the public. Space is limited. Registration is required by calling 215-659-0741, ext. 3.
More About Upper Moreland Free Public Library
The Upper Moreland Library has over 75,000 items available for its patrons. Its fully trained staff are helpful and friendly.
Weekly programs are updated regularly and include computer instruction for adults, a teen advisory group and a children's story time with the children's librarian.
The Upper Moreland Free Public Library is a member of the Montgomery County Library and Information Network Consortium.
Other events here
- Action! Stories Weekly on Mondays, 2:00 pm
- Knitting Group Weekly on Mondays, 7:00 pm–8:45 pm
- Babies and Books Weekly on Tuesdays, 10:30 am
- Toddler Times Story Program Weekly on Wednesdays, 10:30 am
- Preschool Story Program Weekly on Thursdays, 10:30 am
- Upper Moreland Historic Association Garden Tour Sun, Jun 9, 10:00 am–3:00 pm
- Montgomery County Libraries Welcome GlaxoSmithKline’s Science in the Summer July 22, 2013 / July 23, 2013 / July 24, 2013 / July 25, 2013, 10:00 am–4:00 pm