The Upper Moreland Township Parks and Recreation department is putting on its annual Summer Concert Series at Masons Mill Park.
Each concert begins at 6:30 p.m., weather permitting, and will take place at the Gazebo in Masons Mill Park.
Car-pooling to the park is recommended, as well as lawn chairs and blankets for seating.
The concert lineup:
- June 26: The Large Flowerheads… The sights & sounds of the 60’s are enthusiastically brought to life by this great band. Come sing, dance & listen to the music that made you feel so good!
- July 10: Barbone Street Jazz Band… This superb band plays Jazz, Dixieland & Swing in a bright, colorful, original & playful style. This is good-time, happy music! Get up & groove!
- July 17: The Norristones… A dose of doo-wop! Remember those great street corner groups & harmonies? Then you’ll love The Norristones! Superb harmonies and great songs make for a great evening of music.
- July 24: Daisy Jug Band… They visually delight with mastery of kazoo, scrub-board, wash-tub, & garden hose! A great blend of harmonies & unique instrumentation add up to a fun night of entertainment!
- July 31: The RockaFillys… Highlighting those great, 3-part female harmonies of a bygone era, these ladies rock, roll, & chase those blues with swing & soul from the 40’s & beyond!
- August 7: Steve & Steve… Keeping 60’s music alive for over 40 years! Performing songs from The Beatles & other wonderful musical artists of the 60’s who created the music that still "fires our imaginations!”
Smoking and alcoholic beverages are prohibited in the park. In case of rain, concerts may be cancelled.
For more information, call the Park Office at 215-659-3388 after 3 p.m. on the day of the concert.