This week’s Readers’ Choice vote asks you to name your favorite pub, bar or drink-serving restaurant to locate Upper Moreland’s favorite Happy Hour.
While you don’t need a drink to have a good time, there are just some alcohol-serving establishments where your friends always gather at in order to catch-up and laugh the night away.
So, with that in mind before placing your comments down below, here are a couple of Readers’ Choice: Best Happy Hour criteria suggestions:
- Happy Hour Specials (that’s more and different kinds of drinks for your buck)
- Atmosphere (exciting live music or quiet and mellow)
- Food Specials (going above-and-beyond the typical bar food)
- The Bartender is Best in Town
In order for your favorite Happy Hour establishment to win, votes must be made in the comments section below with the name of the establishment and the reasons why you’re nominating them.
To get the ball rolling, here are a few suggestions found in the Upper Moreland – Willow Grove Patch directory:
- (this one’s just for the veterans)
If we missed your favorite Happy Hour spot, you can vote for it in the comments section below, as well.