The aftermath of Hurricane Sandy has affected many things nationally, but also at the local level. Some businesses and residents are still dealing with power issues a week after the storm hit.
But for the Presidential Election in Upper Moreland, all polling places will be open Tuesday and are currently operating with electricity. The township has said each location will run as it normally has in years past.
If you are unsure of where to vote, here are the following locations in Upper Moreland:
- Districts 1 & 2 - Willow Grove Bible Church, Division & Everett Avenues
- District 1 - Blair Mill Inn, Blair Mill Rd. & Moreland Ave. (Fountain Room)
- District 2 - Blair Mill Inn, Blair Mill Rd. & Moreland Ave.
- Districts 1 & 2 - Eastern Center for Arts & Technology, 3075 Terwood Road
- District 1 - Upper Moreland Township Building, 117 Park Ave.
- District 2 - First Presbyterian Church, Easton & Barrett Roads
- District 1 - U.M. School District Admin. Bldg., Terwood Rd., (Board Room)
- District 2 - Fulmor Heights Community Building, Fitch Road
- Districts 1 & 2 - Upper Moreland High School, Terwood Road
- District 1 - Upper Moreland Intermediate School, 2935 Byberry Road
District 2 - Upper Moreland Middle School, Orangemans Road
- - -
Not sure what Ward you live in? Click here, or view the PDF file above.