Whether you like your Whopper with just ketchup or loaded with the works, you can have it your way for 55 cents today through Sunday at the Burger King's nationwide.
In honor of the 55th Anniversary of the iconic Whopper, Burger King is offering the mouthwatering deal From Dec. 6-9. Enjoy an Original Whopper for just 55 cents, when you purchase any Whopper, including the new Wisconsin White Cheddar Whopper or the spicy Angry Whopper, available for a limited-time-only.
Local Burger King Locations:
- ; (215) 657-5728
- 11703 Bustleton AvenuePhiladelphia, PA 19116; (215) 671-0460
- 198 Blair Mill RoadHorsham, PA 19044; (215) 444-0497
“Burger King is very excited to celebrate this amazing milestone with the Whopper lovers who have helped make it an American icon,” said Flavia Faugeres, executive vice president and global chief marketing officer, Burger King Worldwide in a statement. “For 55 years it’s been a fan favorite, and this weekend we encourage our guests to stop by and join in on the celebration.”
To celebrate its 55 year anniversary, the company is also offeing a limited-time Whoppers menu including:
- Wisconsin White Cheddar Whopper: Prepared with fire-grilled, USDA-certified ground beef, topped with thick-cut hardwood smoked bacon, natural Wisconsin white cheddar cheese, juicy tomatoes, freshly cut lettuce, crunchy pickle slices, sliced red onions, all on a toasted sesame seed bun. Also available as a Whopper JR. Sandwich. (Suggested retail price starts at $4.49 and $2.19 respectively).
- Angry Whopper : Prepared with fire-grilled, USDA-certified ground beef, thick-cut hardwood smoked bacon, melted Habanero cheese, jalapeño slices, spicy onion petals, red ripe tomatoes, crisp lettuce and angry sauce, all served on a toasted sesame seed bun. Also available as a Whopper JR. Sandwich. (Suggested retail price starts at $4.49 and $2.19 respectively).
- Seasoned Sweet Potato Curly Fries: A new “twist” on the popular sweet potato fries seasoned with a blend of spices and served hot and fresh. (Suggested retail price starts at $1.89).
Prices and participation may vary; the Whopper JR sandwich is not included in this promotion.