We're looking for bloggers who want to speak on various topics, share their personality and engage our readers in discussions.
Patch is more than a news site, it's an online conversation about your community.
- Are you passionate about Upper Moreland's core issues?
- Are you an expert craftsman or hobbyist who can share do-it-yourself tips?
- Do you have strong opinions about local government?
- Want a forum to share your experience with community events?
- Can you just make us all laugh?
- Can you write compellingly?
Then we want to hear from you.
This isn't a reporting job. It's blogging!
You write what you want to say when you want to say it. Do it on your schedule, whether that's posting multiple entries per day or a couple times a month.
Patch won't own what you post, so you can repost your entries to your other blogs. Patch is providing local bloggers an online platform to have their words seen by a larger audience.
Be interesting. Be provocative. Be yourself.
My role as editor would be to review blog entries submitted to Upper Moreland-Willow Grove Patch to ensure there are no libelous claims. I might correct obvious typos, too.
If you'd like to chat about the opportunity to share your unique voice with our readers, let me know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling me at 215-882-2813.
Or, you could get started Patch Blogging right now: http://uppermoreland.patch.com/blog/apply
To get an idea of what your neighbors have been saying with their Patch Blogs, check out these great recent entries:
- "Attention Garden Lovers! Tour 5 unique Private Gardens in the Hatboro area..."
- "A summer cartoon for Patch readers..."
- "Presenting an alternative view of marriage to the one that has gained much traction in our culture today..."