.

Carbon Monoxide Fumes at Horsham Strip Mall Hospitalize Four

Several Starbucks patrons reported dizziness, headaches and other indicators of carbon monoxide poisoning.

Carbon Monoxide was detected at the Elements Horsham Strip Mall.
Carbon Monoxide was detected at the Elements Horsham Strip Mall.

Four people were hospitalized after high levels of carbon monoxide were detected in the Elements Horsham strip mall, according to reports. 

According to CBS 3, the victims were taken to Abington Memorial Hospital Tuesday evening.

Nine people reported being sickened by the fumes, which occurred at the strip mall on the 300 block of Horsham Road. The shopping center is anchored by Starbucks.

Horsham Fire Chief Tim Flanagan told the Intelligencer that several Starbucks patrons reported dizziness, headaches and other indicators of carbon monoxide poisoning.

The building was evacuated and completely ventilated. Some stores reopened later that night, according to CBS 3.

Josh Frantz April 03, 2014 at 07:13 AM
The noxious fumes were actually from those nasty pre-made lunch boxes they peddle

Boards

More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something
See more »