- On April 21, at 11 p.m., the Upper Moreland Police Department responded to Wal-Mart, located at 2101 Blair Mill Road, for a report of a retail theft. Matthew Fulforth, 19, of the 400 Block of Washington Lane in Horsham, was observed by store security taking various items valued at $62.00 and walking past the last point of sale without paying for the items. Fulforth was cited for retail theft and released.
- On April 22, at 3:58 p.m., a loss prevention officer for Giant Food Store observed Leo McCarthy, 48, of the unit Block of Park Ave. in Willow Grove, place a package of little neck clams into his coat pocket. McCarthy failed to pay for this item which was valued at $5.00. McCarthy was arrested and charged with Retail Theft.
- On April 21, at 10:33 p.m., three local juveniles were arrested for causing damage at the Fern Village Park, located at 601 High Ave. in Hatboro. Officers observed these juveniles spray painting a picnic table and a pole of a basketball hoop. The parents of these juveniles were contacted. These juveniles are being referred to the Youth Aid Panel for the charge of Criminal Mischief.
- On April 20, Amanda Gross, 20, of the 2500 Block of Horsham Road in Hatboro became involved in an argument with another person while at the Wal-Mart in Willow Grove. This argument became physical when Gross pulled the hair of another female and threw her to the ground. Gross was cited for Disorderly Conduct.
Theft from Vehicles
- The overnight hours of 04/22/2011 and early morning hours of April 23.
- The Hatboro Section of Upper Moreland Twp.
- 3200 Blk of Rose Circle, Hatboro Pa
- 400 Blk of Exton Road, Hatboro Pa.
- 400 Blk of Manor Road, Hatboro Pa.
- Five UNLOCKED vehicles were entered by an unknown actor(s) in the Hatboro section of Upper Moreland Twp. Items taken from these UNLOCKED vehicles included GPS units, Bluetooth ear pieces, loose change, a Coach purse and wallet. Residents are strongly encouraged to lock their vehicle and immediately report any suspicious activity in your neighborhood.