Register now for the 2013 Spring and Fall soccer seasons with Upper Moreland Soccer Club.
Parents can register their children starting immediately online. There will also be three walk-in registration dates held on the following dates:
- Saturday, February 23 (9 a.m. to noon)
- Wednesday, February 27 (7 p.m.-9 p.m.)
- Saturday, March 9 (9 a.m. to noon)
All in-person registrations will be held at the Pileggi Park Clubhouse located on 4255 Schumaker Road in Huntington Valley.
Registration costs will remain the same as 2012:
- $45/child for Spring Intramurals
- $100/child for Fall Intramurals
- $120/child for Fall Intermurals
- $150/child for Fall Travel
- There is a family cap of $290 for the Fall Intramural and Travel Programs.
This year the club will again be offering families the chance to enter the weekly raffle for Philadelphia Union tickets for an additional $20. The auctions will run through the Union’s regular season. Look at online registration for this option. U8 Travel Teams – The club will be offering travel teams for both the boys and girls in this age group. Make sure you register for the travel team if you are interested.
UPDATE: Upper Moreland Soccer Club is on the iPhone.
The UMSC iPhone App is now in the Apple App Store. Stay up to date on what is happening with the club and receive text alerts with important information.