Daddypops Diner brings a touch of the oldies but goodies to Hatboro with its original diner-style restaurant.The restaurant is built inside an old-style prefabricated diner from the early 1900s. The inside of the restaurant maintains the same retro theme throughout, including the menu, which is printed on antique-style paper. Original antique barber shop chairs serve as counter posts for the finishing touch.
Daddypops Diner serves breakfast and lunch daily, including specials like homemade sausage with gravy and biscuits, with meals starting at $1.50. Step into history at Daddypops Diner and enjoy a delicious diner-style meal.
- Hours: Daily, 6am - 2pm
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Payments accepted: Cash
- Products: Prepared breakfast and lunch foods
- General services: Eat-in, Prepared foods
- Specialties: Daddypops own sausage gravy and biscuit or creamed chipped beef
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: Daddypops Diner is a historical visit as well as a great meal.
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Diner, Philly Steaks, Sandwiches
- Price level: $
- Features: Breakfast, Brunch, Kids' Menu, Lunch, View
- Atmosphere: Fun