Willow Grove Park Mall
The mall's name is derived from the Victorian era amusement park, featuring popular attractions, such as a carousel, and entertainment, including concerts by John Philip Sousa.
Today, the mall hosts over 130 specialty shops including Abercrombie, Coach, Banana Republic, Build-A-Bear-Workshop and Williams-Sonoma.
The mall's major stores include Bloomingdale’s, Sears and Macy’s.
Dining is also a prevalent feature of the mall, which has food courts and notable restaurants, such as The Cheesecake Factory and T.G.I. Fridays.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 10am - 9pm; Sun, 11am - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1982
- ATM: Yes
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Wi-Fi: None
- Food & dining options: Natural
- General services: Eat-in
- Cuisine: American, Chinese, Italian, Japanese / Sushi, Pizza, Sandwiches
- Features: Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner
- Facilities: ATMs/banks, Lost & found, Restaurants
- Transportation: Bus